NArrow base - Diesel Transfer Tanks
Safely Taransport Non-Flammable Fluids without Sacrificing your Crossover Toolbox.
Transporting non-flammable fluids can be tricky. Without the right container you risk the splashing, spillage, and surging caused from poor tank construction-especially on containers without stability baffling. L-Shaped fluid transfer tank is a safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids.
Built Tough, for Lasting Construction:
Constructed of heavy gauge .125 Brite-Tread aluminum with an L-shape design, our transfer tanks are the perfect partner for our crossover toolboxes. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points and ensures seams stay strong, even under the most demanding applications.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles to prevent sloshing of fluids during the harsh conditions of today’s driving. A lockable cap keeps tanks contents secure while a .375" drainage plug and venting coupler ensure easy drainage whenever needed.
Specialty Series Transfer Tank Features:
- Protective Black powder coat finish
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points
- Includes cap and coupler for venting
- 3 stability baffles and drain plug
- Mounting tabs to secure to the truck bed
- Several size options to maximize storage capacity
- L-shape design to accommodate crossover tool boxes
- Narrow base to fit between wheel wells