Tool Box Combo Transfer Tank - Steel or Aluminum
Looking for Combined Transport of Non-Flammable and your tools?
When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank - giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum with radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points, our Combo Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap to keep your fluids secure, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. The utility chest is made out of .056 Brite-Tread aluminum and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening.
- Convenient storage bolted onto a transfer tank
- Transfer Tank constructed of .125 brite-tread aluminum
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points
- Includes cap and coupler for venting
- Three stability baffles and drain plug
- Several size options to maximize storage capacity
- Utility chest features .056 brite-aluminum
- Lockable stainless steel paddle handles
- Made in USA
**Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United States Federal Registry governing transportation.