L-Shape Diesel Transfer Fuel Tanks
Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Steel, protected by black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial).
Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry.
Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum or heady-duty 14-gauge steel with an L-Shape design, the transfer tanks are the perfect partner for our Brite-Tread Crossover toolboxes. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points and ensures seams stay strong, even under the most demanding applications.
Tanks feature 3 stability baffles to prevent sloshing of fluids during the harsh conditions of today’s driving. A lockable cap keeps tanks contents secure while a .375" drainage plug and venting coupler ensure easy drainage whenever needed.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Heavy-Duty 14-Gauge Steel
- Non-rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Aluminum - Brite-Tread / Black
- Steel - Texture White / Texture Black
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap and Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty